My Gundam Mod!

I yet have the Deathscythe. But thanks for the link anyway. Has helped to ID the unit.
I`ll have to take a look on the attack. Two different ones are supplied. So I must check why you are calling it unfinished. No promises can be given ,just checkin`

Make sure that all your sounds have the format 22050Hz,16bit,mono ,or the game will not play them. About 50% of the sounds which comes with Sci-Fi units are in a wrong format. What is sad because their quality is above average ! So check `em !;)

I will stay tuned for your beta ...:D

Open a new thread makes sense !

Again, highly useful to know. I was unaware of their being that specific a sound requirement for units. So far I haven't had an issue with them, but at least if it happens, I'll know why and what to do. :)

As for Deathscythe, I call him unfinished (even from what La Dav himself claimed) because the attack animations are... I suppose choppy is the best word I can think of. And... I dunno... the creator gave a fair warning for it before downloading, and MarineCorps kept it there, so I knew from the start. Just hoped it might be tolerable. I like efficiency, but I'm willing to let some things slide, at least for my first mod, you know?

Top Bottom