1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My Gundam Mod!

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by la_dav, Jul 11, 2005.

1. General 666

General 666 Culturebringer

I yet have the Deathscythe. But thanks for the link anyway. Has helped to ID the unit.
    I`ll have to take a look on the attack. Two different ones are supplied. So I must check why you are calling it unfinished. No promises can be given ,just checkin`

Make sure that all your sounds have the format 22050Hz,16bit,mono ,or the game will not play them. About 50% of the sounds which comes with Sci-Fi units are in a wrong format. What is sad because their quality is above average ! So check `em !;)

I will stay tuned for your beta ...:D

Open a new thread makes sense !

2. Codename:Gundam

Codename:Gundam Chieftain

Again, highly useful to know. I was unaware of their being that specific a sound requirement for units. So far I haven't had an issue with them, but at least if it happens, I'll know why and what to do. :)

As for Deathscythe, I call him unfinished (even from what La Dav himself claimed) because the attack animations are... I suppose choppy is the best word I can think of. And... I dunno... the creator gave a fair warning for it before downloading, and MarineCorps kept it there, so I knew from the start. Just hoped it might be tolerable. I like efficiency, but I'm willing to let some things slide, at least for my first mod, you know?