• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

My units_32.pcx, with 1000+ icons added

Gotch, Zulu, tks for answering. So basically I have to go find all these units somewhere on this site to see if they are animated, etc, and download all those files, right? Then, just match the icon in the unit editor with the file in the PTW Units file. Or am I missing something?

hey zulu you gonna make that text unit list again? it was very handy , well you can still find stuff now that you grouped the icons better but if more icons come it the text list would still be very usefull.

Please forgive me for my ignorance but I seem to have a problem I downloaded the file put it in the correct spot and created my units. The units show up fine in the city build screens and in the editor but on the world map they all appear as settlers and the same is true in the city build screen after the unit to build is chosen. Is this me bieng dumb, did I forget something? Please help me out.:cry:

Great job.

In my game i put "zone" resources, like the little "jade buda" to budist cultural influence zone.
I use this in a way to restrict some buildings to some cultures.

So, if you could, you put icons of:

Islamic reason (symbol or something)
Christian reason (idem)

Thank you very much anyway.

Hey Zulu. Please, please, please post a text list. :cry:

No one has ever told me to "sod off". Makes me feel kinda special.:rolleyes: Bye the bye, thanks for your hard work. It makes life easier for those like me, with no talent and/or patience(sic) for the type of contribution you make to Civ3 Modding.:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

I cannot get my edit units icon number to increase past 167, how do i do this to get the new units that I downloaded from the new version of Units_32? please help.

what patch are you using?

btw, I know I've been lax about this - the file's actually complete and ready to go (if lacking in some of the new Star Wars units, and the Tomb Raider), it's just a matter of transferring it to the internet computer

it didn't work, i am still getting this message that says i have to pick a number from one to 167

Zulu9812,

I have a couple of units for you to add to the file. They are from the PTW Extras.

P-38 Lightening
Japanese Zero

You might want to check for the other units there to make sure they made it into the list already. I was adding units and found those two at least weren't already on the unit32.pcx.

And thanks for being so diligent with the units you have added. I go cross-eyed trying to look at them in the editors...

D.

Could you not over write old units, I really don't want a guy pushing my Ballista or catapult. Is there anyone else that has a full units_32 file?

It's a nice set but impossible to use (no numbers, my eyes aren't that good), I'm sticking with the old version 1.8 (which is still very good).

Depends - if people stop *****ing about there being no fudgingg list I probably will. In fact, it occurs to me that if people can;t actually see which icon is which, it ain't gonna make any difference in-game which icon they use...

Top Bottom