1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

n00b fast question about scenarios limits

Discussion in 'Other Sid Meier Games' started by gunter, Nov 27, 2006.

1. gunter

gunter King

Hi guys,

I know that in the full game there are several scenarios to complete,my question is : is it mandatory to finish them at a certain date or can you go on playing ignoring the time limit ?

In case there was a limit,is there any other way to make a game without a time limit ?

Thanks

Gunter

2. Geekyone

Geekyone Chieftain

They all have an end year, and once that end year is over the game is over and your will propbably be president. Because the game is that simple. After that you can continue to keep playing if you want.

There is also the Sandbox mode, but thats no fun, becuase it has unlimited funds.

3. Reignking

Reignking Prince

Speaking of the ending...

How lame is it??? Did someone whip those graphics up in a day?

4. StreetWired

StreetWired Chieftain

I always thought you had to complete the tasks within the set time, in order to be Prez or PM, but the other day I missed completing one, and became a Prez anyway.
    Oh, if you choose to 'Keep Playing' when scenario ends, it lets you go on for another 100 years. So, play at the lowest speed, and am sure after 100 years you be glad it is over!..:)

5. eriador

eriador Chieftain

Nah being the Prez is based on score and not completing your scenario. I think I saw the points system somewhere and meeting a task nets you a whole two points each. I got almost 200 points to the other night and had about 8 total tasks ... so 16 points out of my 200 was task related. The rest of your score is from your net worth and prestige.

6. AlabamaCajun

AlabamaCajun Chieftain

@The ending, It's not like civ :c3c: where in most cases my games end with the other presidents/dictators in mansions sticking there tongue out at me :p talking smack.

7. brycea

brycea Chieftain

Where is that?