Damascus can be Dimashq
Sofia becomes Sofya
Kuweit becomes Kuveit
Tirana becomes Tiran
Athens becomes Atina
Jerusalem becomes Kudüs
Medina becomes Medine
Makkah becomes Mekke
Hamath could be moved two tiles north and be called Iskenderiye.

Asia:

China has a city called Peking as its capital. Quite a bit south, there is a city called Beijing.
Japan has both a Tokyo and an Edo. Tokyo should be Edo, while Edo can become Niigata.
Maybe Tibet could represented?
Perhaps Siam could be a separate nation. They could have the four cities china already has, and you could fit Nakhon Si Thammarat in between Bangkok and Kota Barahu.

Civ Colours:

Prussia and Bavaria have the same Blue in the editor. Perhaps Prussia could be grey?
Sweden and Spain both have yellow. Sweden could have the light blue from the Napoleonic Europe scenario, but then it'd share a colour with Persia.
Persia could have the light green to prevent a common colour with Sweden.
Africa and the Pirates both have Black as their colour. Africa could perhaps have a dark brown.
Native America and India are both purple. The Natives could have a light brown.
Denmark, Japan, and Mother Nature are all dark green. Denmark could have its colour from the Napoleonic Europe scenario, while Nature could get a hot pink.

Italian City Names:

Rome becomes Roma.
Naples becomes Napoli.
Milan becomes Milano.
Venice becomes Venedig (since its owned by the Germanic Austrians)

Other:

Munich seems to be on the wrong tile, since it isn't sitting on a homeland resource. In addition, Munich can be called München.

It may seem like a lot, but it will help this mod be the ultimate Napoleonic Europe.

Thanks Dumanios, I'll make those changes.

Hey, as a new guy on the forums i dont seem to figure this out, how can i find the biq file if i want to get it with your upgrades? I suppose i dont need to dowload whole 800MB package just for the biq?

tols

Hey, as a new guy on the forums i dont seem to figure this out, how can i find the biq file if i want to get it with your upgrades? I suppose i don't need to dowload whole 800MB package just for the biq?

tols

The new BIQ file has not been uploaded yet. I am still working on it. I finished making the correction suggested by you and Dumanios.

I am currently working on adding additional units and improvements to expand the East India Company aspect of the scenario. The East India Company small wonder will now be available to eight of the European nations including:
Britain
Netherlands
France
Spain
Portugal
*Denmark
*Sweden
*Italy

Those listed with an asterick have not yet been completed.
New improvements have been added. Each of these nations will have 3 EIC HQ improvements, 1 each in the Caribbean, Africa and Asia. The HQ improvement is a prerequisite for a second new improvement, the EIC barracks which will autoproduce a new UU unit for each of these civs, the EIC company Infantry.

The new East India Company small wonders will be buildable in one of each civs that has required resources within its city limits, and will auto produce EastIndiaman ships. Consequently, the EastIndiaman will only be buildable by these civs.

Some additional cities have also been added.

A new barbary pirate unit (Pirate Skirmisher) has been added.
Attack 8 Defense 8
Blitz and Amphibious

Some minor adjustments have been made to the map. Additional Sea tiles have been added to block the iceberg nature unit from moving south of Greenland into the Atlantic or Alaska into the Pacific.

These changes will require additional work on the civilopedia along with the errors already noted previously. However, This update can be completed in a few days and will include the new BIQ file, units, and improvements/buildings. The civilopedia can be completed later and provided seperately with no problem.

Good news! :) Any news for an "Eturnus Palma" (expected in the appropriate thread)?

It seems that Imperator has gone AWOL and I am still waiting on the remaining units. I have inserted existing units for the time being to represent the units that I want. I am continuing with play testing to fine tune the game balance.

I have posted a DL link at the bottom of page 1 of this thread for the latest upgrade for the scenario which includes the updeated BIQ file as well as the folders containing the new units, building/improvements, civilopedia icons, techs, advisors, and text files.

Copy the folders to there appropriate locations. If asked if you want to overwrite existing files, click yes to all.

If you have any problems or errors after upgrading, post here and I will provide assistance.

The civilopedia file will be upgraded as soon as possible to reflect the changes.

The link you added doesnt seem to work, or is it firefox causing me trouble? Also tried to go to your page guardian-drago.com but couldnt find the file there, either.

The link you added doesnt seem to work, or is it firefox causing me trouble? Also tried to go to your page guardian-drago.com but couldnt find the file there, either.

Thanks for the heads up tolstoi, there was a typo in the link. It has been fixed and should work now.
:thanx:

Received two error messages, i figured the solution myself: in folder art/tech chooser/icons EICLarge and EICSmall should be named as EICLarge2 and EICSmall2. i HOPE just renaming them makes it function properly, at least i was able to load the game and wiew civilopedia, but its been long since i modded anything so i might forget something that i didnt check out.

Also few other things:
1) Russia doesnt have capital :p
2) Smiths Trading Company is located in Berlin (though its ment to be built by Brits)
3) Prussia has a starting unit (austrian artillery) which is generated in a random location of the map.

Received two error messages, i figured the solution myself: in folder art/tech chooser/icons EICLarge and EICSmall should be named as EICLarge2 and EICSmall2. i HOPE just renaming them makes it function properly, at least i was able to load the game and wiew civilopedia, but its been long since i modded anything so i might forget something that i didnt check out.

Also few other things:
1) Russia doesnt have capital :p
2) Smiths Trading Company is located in Berlin (though its ment to be built by Brits)
3) Prussia has a starting unit (austrian artillery) which is generated in a random location of the map.

Thanks for the heads up Tolstoi. Fixed all except #3 couldn't find austrian artillery you mentioned. Can you be more specific? Let me where it is and if there are any other problems, then I will repost the update.

The artilley is in scenario properties> players> starting units. No other civilization has any, exept prussia.

EIC HQ Carib is an improvement without anything in it (empty page in editor)
Dutch East Indian Company is marked as 'Wonder' but other nations EIC's are 'Small Wonders'
Hmm not sure if the other settings are right with these EIC's; for example HQ Asia is requiring tech EU but others are not needing any.

EIC HQ Carib is an improvement without anything in it (empty page in editor)
Dutch East Indian Company is marked as 'Wonder' but other nations EIC's are 'Small Wonders'
Hmm not sure if the other settings are right with these EIC's; for example HQ Asia is requiring tech EU but others are not needing any.

All EICHQ's are pre placed and not buildable. EIC HQ is a requirement for each EIC Barracks.

What happend to this great stuff ???

The file 1.04 seams to be broken.
Even the website is out.

The status please, someone

I do return to this with the same question, that´s why I bump it .....

The Guardian, how is everything ????

Imperator has indeed filled up many vacant units since last summer, perhaps you feel the urge to complete this nice piece of work ?

O hav eplayed the game now until turn 135 , and have found there is no pcx for the War College in France and the game crashed - so I checked and I noticed there were 2 files named war council - so I renamed the one war college - and the game then no longer crashed.... and continues to run... ps I am running version p1.01

I see that the war college can not in fact allow armies to be built - so the bic file will need updating as well.....

I have tried a few civs on this scenario and cannot get armies to be built - closest I got was with china - however - every time It needed to build one - game crashed... also no wonderspash for Ankor wat and crystal tower - and my limited skills did not allow me to fix any of it ..... :eek:

Top Bottom