Nazi Germany conquers everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creator1488

Chieftain
When I started playing Civ games when I was younger I was always angry about how Hitler and Nazism/Fascism were not included in the game. (Go to hell game creators) Anyways, of course that motivated me to create a mod for the many civ games(1-3) over the years that fixed this terrible mistake and oversight. So, of course I played Germany and maitaining a Despotism (leadership principle anyone?) I worked my way up to the industrial revolution (this is not as easy as you'd think...) Finally I became a fascist nation and began to build my army into the sky. One by one the other nations fell as my newly created panzer battalions raged acrossed their stricken lands. I turned their populations into workers in city after city and erected proud German cities in the place of their blemishes of civilization. Finally it was me and America. By this time I had developed nuclear weapons and they had not. They ignored my threats and one by one I pounded their cities with atomic missiles and then conquered the smoking ruins with panzers until the foolish American race was as extinct as their fallace views of "freedom and Liberty." The world was mine and everything in it. :king:

Is this going to be a story upcoming, or was that the whole story?

I'm thinking that was the whole story...not exactly high quality :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom