Need a Modders' help-Noob at modding

GoldEagle

Deity of All Drummers
Hi all,
I'm making a new mod for C3C called "Golden Earth". It is Kal-Els map with 30(maybe 31, we'll see) Civs, 8(maybe 9) new ones, all with realistic starting locations; I also added new UUs for a few different Civs who really needed it (America, England). The Civs chosen were used because I felt that many areas of the world were unbalanced (ie Inca control all of SA, no one settles in Australia for a while), and I wanted to create some new civs.

Well, I have everything done besides 3 things:
-Civilopedia Editting for new Civs and UUs
-PediaIcons Editting
-UU skins

And, frankly, I suck at editing the Civilopedia entries, PediaIcons, and such.

I was wondering if anyone would like to help me edit everything? I have a good amount of the Civ entries already typed up, all I would need you to do is put them into the Pedia/PediaIcons, and the art into the Art area, and that's about it. It wouldn't take you long, I've already done all of the hard stuff.

Thanks, :)
GE

I might be able to insert the civilopedia stuff into the text file, but I can't edit the icons and such (not until I figure out how)

Editing the PediaIcons really isn't hard, I do it alot escpecially now that I'm working on a mod of my own (see sig, it's about...maybe 25% done) anyway one thing that you could use to help you get familiar with it is Colonel Krakens (sry if the screenname is totally wrong, it was something like that) "guide for the noobie".

Maybe I could help you, it depend how many entries you need.

The guide really is pretty helpful. I wouldn't be a civ modder if I hadn't started there. I really wanted this ff7 unit but didnt know how to install it:crazyeye:

installing units is pretty easy when you get the tutorial. you learn how to do it without the tutorial after about 3.

Top Bottom