1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with Railroads

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by boneys26, Sep 1, 2009.

1. boneys26

boneys26 BTS Play session tester

I hate the way the AI/friends build railroads on almost every tile and in war time I have to use ground troops to pillage alot to slow there reinforcements down,

Is there a easy way to enable bombing of the roads/railroads for my jets/bombers? I've been looking in the .xml files but can't find anything can someone point me to the right file please :goodjob:

2. General Tso

General Tso Panzer General

I also would be interested in being able to bomb roads and railroads, unfortunately I don't think it can be done with XML.

3. civ editor11

civ editor11 Ruler

You'd have to add it as a mission through the dll

4. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

I disabled the Road and Railroad building options from what my workers could do. Then added railroads and roads maualy via worldbuilder.

5. boneys26

boneys26 BTS Play session tester

Lol guess thats one work round, Really wanted the ablity to bomb them though more fun and realistic,

Thanks guys :)