Need some help!

bongo11uk

Chieftain
Basically, I've been trying to make some new units for Civ 3 using the original models and stuff. I've been using the hacked editor i downloaded to make them.

So far, I've been trying to make an SAS(which can both paratroop and do amphibious assault), Polaris Missile which can only be loaded onto submarines, and a 101st/82nd Airborne.

Anyway, none of them seem to work(game crashes back to windows). :confused: :confused:
For the SAS I thought that maybe trying to do both abilities might make it crash, but I can't understand why the 101st doesn't work as it is just basically a suped up American replacement for the parachute. The Polaris I have no idea over.

Its my first try at making new units, and I planned on making quite a few, like:

Praetorians-Roman-Defensive-?replacement for spearman?
Spitfire-British-replacement for fighter
KonigsTiger-German-Slow V.Heavy Tank-?replacement for Modern Armor?

If anyone could help me I'd be helpful. And if anyone wants the files to have a go at i could provide them too.

Did you remember to change the name of the Art folder for the unit when you changed their name, and did you remember to change the .ini file in that folder?

The files are in:
programfiles/infogamesinteractive/civilization III/art/units/.....

Top Bottom