Alright. I'm new to all this so here's what I need:

- I need to know how I can add units and cities to my costum
maps so I can just make battle instead of going through the
whole process of building my civilization. I've been thinkering
the editor that came with the game for a bit but I can't find
a way to add units (or cities).

Need help! Thank you.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CFC, Yamada Seina! :D

As zulu has pointed out in his own inimitable way, You posted this thread in the wrong forum. ;) Only completed utilities belong here. All requests/questions belong in the Main Creation & Customization forum.

I've moved the thread for you. :)

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Yamada, before you can place cities or units you must choose the "Set Active Player" command (hotkey is space bar; I forget what menu it's on) and choose the civ in question. You have a choice of picking the civ either by name or player number depending on your needs. Once an active player has been set, you can then place cities ("C" hotkey or a button on the toolbar) and units ("U" hotkey or a different toolbar button) for that player. Once one of you have placed them, you can right-click on them and choose "Properties" to set things like city improvements and culture or unit experience and custom name. Like everything in the editor, it can be a pretty tedious process...

BTW, I think these abilities were added with a patch but I don't recall which one. When asking questions such as this it is an extremely good idea to mention which version of the game you have (vanilla civ3 or ptw) as well as which patch.

Top Bottom