Need to add mod to world builder maps

King Phaedron

Warlord
I need to add the real strategy mod in the mod dependencies of my custom maps.

I downloaded sqlite db cipher but under load database mod dependencies table it has I'd and title. There does not seem to be anything there I can use.

Also I had to *.* To open the civ6 map file. I'd there a different file to open or way to open it or do I need a better program?

I can make a new map selecting the old one and while it is active the real strategy mod is enabled but when I save it even with new I'd it does not have the mod.

Can I export the civ 6 msp into another editor Nd then import it back?

Please help. I need step by step instructions on how to edit mod dependencies this program is extremely confusing.

Everything is saying something about nul text and I can't find a list of the mods active anywhere on these tables.

What the heck xm I doing? Also my desktop us offline I downloaded the program from my phone when I load it it says the host downloaded . Org us unavailable. Is that s problem?

I downloaded sqlite spy this actually works well. I was able to find the list of mod dependencies. I changed not so unique improvements to real strategy and used attach database to the map file.

The result appears to be successful but it might be name only. I do not know how to insert a new line of text so I had to rewrite an existing mod dependency.

But it should be the same as if I deleted one name and added another. Unfortunately the map did not load.

Next I try generate new map based on current. It loads but it still reverts back to the not do unique instead of correctly loading the other name.

One of the moderators here had said to use this to load the list of mod dependencies and then remove what you don't want. This is not possisble.

I cannot delete or add new lines. Something seems to be wrong with real strategy mod itself. It is in use during map making but will not save even when making a new empty map.

I started a new game on a regular continents map once again real strategy is listed as existing in mods in use but when I save it is gone. When I reload the save the real strategy is there again.

I shall have to test if the new map method is the same way. There yet not there yet there.

Last edited:
Update... I posted more about this in the thread for the real strategy mod.

Still haven't found a solution but at least I can use it for new maps.

I downloaded sqlite spy which is a much better program. Still can't delete or add lines but at least it displays more accurately.

Top Bottom