Needed Things

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Is there something you see that needs the attention of the moderators? Re-open a closed poll? A stickied thread, perhaps?

Please post your requests here, and myself or eyrei will take care of it ASAP. :)

This is not a discussion thread. Your post will be deleted once your request is processed.

According to this ruling, please update our 3 Books. Please change the text for CoS M.1.d.2 to:

Code:
2. [i]This section has been removed per [URL=http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1741802#post1741802]this ruling[/URL].
[/i]

Please update our Code of Standards as polled here..

The new code is:

Code:
CoS Section J.1.
d.  A citizen is limited to accepting no more than one 
      nomination in any election cycle.
    1.  The Election Office is responsible for contacting 
        citizens that have exceeded the limit.
    2.  Should the citizen not reduce their acceptances to 
        the limit, the Election Office shall interpret the 
        earliest acceptance as the only valid acceptance  
        when creating the election ballots.

Please update our books according to this poll.

Cyc said:
Please delete this thread entitled "Just a test". I was just running a test. ;)

I'd like to thank the geniuys Moderators who refused to delete the above post. I had just needed to check the wording of the public voting option. I didn't complete the poll, I backed out of it before completion. Unfortunately the way you have the poll threads setup, the poll was created.

You still haven't deleted it. What? Is this supposed to teach me a lesson? :lol: What a joke. Like I needed CT to tell me that I was spamming. Her post was more spam than mine was. Sometimes dealing with you people is an exercise in futility. :rolleyes:

I bet you delete this post...

Please close this poll. Even after lengthy discussion about what the options are, this poll does not present them well enough. The poll question is also meaningless. If need be, I can post an appropriate poll, as Noldodan appears to be ignoring input.

Top Bottom