New Civ Thread: list of new civ modpacks

And still there's no Latvia civ :cry:

is there any way to use all of the civilizations at once? For instance, you downloaded a canada, a bulgaria, and an australia each in different mods. Could you use all of them at once?

paratroopa said:
is there any way to use all of the civilizations at once? For instance, you downloaded a canada, a bulgaria, and an australia each in different mods. Could you use all of them at once?

this link should help you:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=140188

it has a nice tool to combine mods. i have combined one that has extra resources and several civilization mods to make a mod with over 100 different playable civilizations

still working on that one btw

thisis good

How do I upload my .zip file onto the thread for my new civilization?

Which of these civs is

1. philosophical and industrial?
2. Creative and organised?

ttfn

Gum

Scrap that last post found a post on forum covering this now.

Would anyone be willing to do one on the Byzantine Empire. They were the Eastern half of the Roman empire and stood from 313-1453. They were part of the updated part of Civ 3.

Their rulers could include Theodora (she was the one in Civ III) and Alexius I (who called for the 1st Crusade). In the other game, their specialized force was a galley, but they were best known for Greek Fire. Thanks.

Alexius I said:
Would anyone be willing to do one on the Byzantine Empire. They were the Eastern half of the Roman empire and stood from 313-1453. They were part of the updated part of Civ 3.

I'm trying to do them as part of my modpack. I hope to include them in version 1.1 As far as I know, no one else has done them yet.

Crash757 said:
And still there's no Latvia civ :cry:

I was in Latvia at New Year, great place, someone should make a Latvia Civ

Top Bottom