New Civics

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
I want to implement the following civics into my MOD but, i haven't gotten into the civics area yet, and need to know what files exactly to change and/or to make these changes, anyone??

Regime (nope, not government anymore)
-Clanship
-Imperial
-Feudal Shogunate
-Imperial Shogunate

Need all the help i can get, THX.:blush:

You want to look at CIV4CivicInfos.xml and CIV4CivicOptionInfos.xml, both found in the GameInfo folder, as well as CIV4GameText_Strategy.xml, CIV4GameTextInfos_Objects.xml, and possibly CIV4GameText_Civilopedia_CivicsReligion.xml in the Text folder.

You want to look at CIV4CivicInfos.xml and CIV4CivicOptionInfos.xml, both found in the GameInfo folder, as well as CIV4GameText_Strategy.xml, CIV4GameTextInfos_Objects.xml, and possibly CIV4GameText_Civilopedia_CivicsReligion.xml in the Text folder.

OK will give it a shot, hope these are the only files that i have to deal with, thx.:blush:

EDIT: Had to include: GameInfo/VoteInfo, Civ/LeaderheadInfo, and BuildingInfo

Oh and, whilst on the subject StrategyOnly, you might want to look at my CivicInfosPlus as the basis for your civics. I know its a shameless plug on my part, but it does include about 8-10 tags not currently present in the vanilla CivicInfos xml files. Thus you will have more flexibility with effects.

Aussie_Lurker.

Oh and, whilst on the subject StrategyOnly, you might want to look at my CivicInfosPlus as the basis for your civics. I know its a shameless plug on my part, but it does include about 8-10 tags not currently present in the vanilla CivicInfos xml files. Thus you will have more flexibility with effects.

Aussie_Lurker.

I think i will take "YOUR shamelessly attempt to plug" your civics a good look at thx for the info, LOL:p
EDIT: Looked at it, too much python stuff for me to understand??
I will have to do it the long way, as usual, one line at a time in Notepad.

Top Bottom