• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Colonies III (v3.2) PBEM

You're just listening to the wrong MetallicA songs. I'm a fan of the instrumental stuff myself.

You both must be brain dead because Mettalica sucks!
So, what do the grandpa of the forum listen to? Frank Sinatra? :p

Well hey, I like my Sinatra too... :o

Originally posted by academia

So, what do the grandpa of the forum listen to? Frank Sinatra? :p

Actually Id listen to Sinatra before Mettalica.

The Rolling Stones of course.:goodjob: Now thats Rock n Roll!:D

Originally posted by Patient English
BTW, actually The Clash rules...;)

I concur! And most of the youngsters today dont even know who they are! I love the "London Calling" song! (Cant remember the actual name.) Ill bet you listened to some Sex Pistols too way back when. Those guys were great! (For a bunch of Heroin addicts!) OK back on topic.

Originally posted by conmcb25
The Rolling Stones of course.:goodjob: Now thats Rock n Roll!:D

No argument here, I like damn near everything 'cept Pop. :vomit:

Oh yeah, and the Who owns.

The net closes on the Iroquois. British Grenadiers assault the carbine-equipped Natives and rout them utterly. Local Militia Dragoons ride down still more outside their capital "the Great Lodge", and return safely to barracks, down the Delaware river route.

Six regiments of foot are now closing on the enemy capital, backed by cavalry and a few cannon.

Boarding parties chase away the besiegers of Fort Anne and a new garrison raised there.

A ceasefire negotiated with the great Souix war leader, Antelope Intestines....

- Sioux braves capture English trade goods northwest of Sault Ste. Marie.

- British grenadiers caught in an open field southeast of Fort Anne and slaughtered by more of our endless supply of carabineres. The inundation of musketeers outside the Great Lodge will be dispersed soon enough.

Alejandro, get on MSN when you can. ;)

John, you remember that I'm playing the Sioux, correct?

Yes, I'm surprised they are not attacking me more openly yet.

Well there's not really much my braves can do; all they're doing now is attempting to clog up the forests near the front. They can't attack anything.

Looks like Darius is trying to persuade the Spanish to join him

Oh yes... "trying". :lol: ;)

Top Bottom