New "curved" borders

Maybe I find the time this weekend for a solid version.
And I don´t think it is possible to make the borders look more random. I´m sorry but everytime I tried I got only ugly results. :(

:goodjob: Looks great. Does it make the mini-map look curved too?

Originally posted by Taé Shala
No it doesn´t.
Didn't think so....

That's too bad, considering I hate the way the mini-map is so "squared." But great job anyway. :thumbsup:

This is really good. I just installed and opened a current game and it looks great. :goodjob:

Okay... I'm really pathetic and I can't get the curved-border-file-thing to overwrite the normal one. Please help me, as the screenshot of it looks really cool. Thank you for even taking th time to look at this.

Hi Lucky2. welcome to cfc :)
What I did was create a new folder called Backups, copied the original file into it then put the new folder into that one. It should ask you if you want to overwrite it, say yes and it should work.
You save it into the civilisationIII/Arts/Terrain folder.

Yeah. Astonishing. :thumbsup: I just browsed, found this, and thought: "This must be downloaded ASAP!" But I think I'll go for the Solid ones, as I've always wanted to have solid borders in my game. :)

Thanks lso for those irrigation graphics. :)

But how on earth could those be made more random?:confused: I don't see how it could be possible...

Or, could the corners be made round? That would be great. :) The look a bit funny when the border is wavy, but the corners are blocks...

But they're great anyway! :goodjob:

Or, could the corners be made round? That would be great. The look a bit funny when the border is wavy, but the corners are blocks...

No, I´m sorry. The game uses the borders as straight lines. It isn´t possible to curve the corners because long borders would have ugly gaps. :(
Maybe if a firaxian reads this thread it can be changed in the future. :scan:

It's great even now, anyway. :D

I also got the Irrigation, and It's great too!.

Top Bottom