New "curved" borders

These are more dl:d than the solid ones... Wonder why? IMHO the solid ones are cooler...:cool:

Originally posted by Wizard
These are more dl:d than the solid ones... Wonder why? IMHO the solid ones are cooler...:cool:
these was released before.

Originally posted by leon236
Wow! These borders are amazing! I'll download them as soon as I can. Very interesting idea.

I have a question... is there any way to affect what's on the inside of the borders. Meaning, is there any way to graphically alter the inside of the border so that it somehow shows the color of the civilization. (Obviously not a very bold color, but something that is see-through.) I think it would make a very interesting graphic change.

But anyway, great borders!

I think it would be possible by "spraying" the inside of the borders in the .pcx with yellow paint... But not sure, I couldn't get my corel photoshop to paint them so well...:( I mean, so that it is approx 70% gray & 30% yellow? Maybe, or something like that, maybe. I think the more yellow you use, the more difficult it is to see the objects in territory in the game.

But, as said, I'm definately not sure.

Tried it, with ugly results due to my bad picture modding skills or so.

But, it worked like i said. :)

The only problem is that it only affects the border tiles, and inland is just normal...:(

Once again this is one of the must haves I forgot I even had installed until I reinstalled civ. I think you also created the resources that I always use. GJ

Top Bottom