New Destiny

Your DL page still says the actual file will be uploaded in 2 hrs time; there's also no size indicated (as it's 307.91 MB you might want to mention that; you can easily edit your DL page). Downloading now.:goodjob:

yeah ive changed all the pages i had it posted on to say its now ready. i started the upload last night and went to bed before it was finished. the first version wasnt bad but it wasnt finished i hadnt added in the 2nd UUs yet on that one. i didnt realized what i had done untill a few hours after putting it up when i was playing it myself and realized the second UU wasnt there.

well enjoy everyone, im going to try and play and entire game all the way through. something i havnt been able to do in sometime lol. but please let me know of any problems or ideas you have

oh and hexed i am working on a some additions for the civics but at the moment they are causing game problems so ill have them up when i can get them working right.

Errr, OK, does this mean I'll have to download again? (And you can ofcourse skip the DL Database, but is the file there the latest - the one you just uploaded to Filefront - or what?):confused:

if it says 1.5 then it is the latest. if it says 1.4 then you need to download again. all the file links are upto date. the current one was uploaded last night the time stamp on my post says 10.34 am and that was when it started. so it would have been up by 12: 45 pm yesterday, :D sorry about the confusion and the file size for the correct one is 308 MB a bit bigger than 1.4 which was 301 MB

I am downloading the latest release ATM and I will come with feedback once I give it a trial. For now I have a little request. It is quite a huge download. I don't mind it for each main release. However would you consider releasing patches in between.

yes i will do small upgrade patches for anything that needs fixed or if i have something small to add. i will give it awhile to try and find anything that might be wrong or missing as well as maybe get a few new ideas and then i will do another rewrite. maybe next month. im sorry it is such a big file, ive tried making it smaller and have removed everything i felt comfortable with getting rid of. i tried using the pak files to reduce the art file size but they never work out right for me :rolleyes: so this is the size it is at, which is smaller than version 1.3 was :). thanks for giving it a try. :D

Glad to hear it :D have fun and let me know if you find anything wrong or have any ideas about changes ;)

I haven't got much time to actually play anything, as my 600 BC for BTS scenario seems to crash on some people's comp and fixing this is giving me a bad headache...

oh did you ever get started on those senerios you were talking about ?

I did; I've got a 750 AD and 1000 AD setup. (Will get back to you on that and thx for reminding me);)

Did a little checkup. Sorry to report that both my scenario setups crashed on impact with the latest version...:(

hmmm sorry to hear that. must have to do with some of the changes this time around. i left off 2 Modcomp files that werent working out last time and also removed some of the xml files that i hadnt made changes in and didnt really need to include to make the file smaller. well unless i need to do a major rewrite for some reason there wont be another full mod upload, it will be pataches and addons so you wont have to worry about me changing stuff on you again :)

so what kind of senerios were you making anyway, or do you prefer for us to wait and see when they are ready ;)

so what kind of senerios were you making anyway, or do you prefer for us to wait and see when they are ready ;)

I would - as I am a bit of perfectionist, but an impatient one - but I was just checking how existing scenarios would work out with NewDestiny. (It's an odd habit of mine to see if any scenarios will work with mods out there...) I will try again later,;) as I'm currently updating my 600 BC for BTS scenario, due to some gamecrash reports.:hammer:

ok i found an issue with some of the unit graphics. after checking with mamaba i found that i had goofed up and mixed 2 different versions of Diversica, an older and a newer, during my last rewrite. so i have uploaded the folder that had the mistake. unzip it go inside assests/modules and drop it there. that should take care of the graphics problem if you are experiencing any. oh and this will not work with a saved game. ive put the patch in the first post. thanks Zuul :)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6319420&postcount=1

ok Hexed there is a civic program that i tried and works fine with my mod, i didnt run into a single problem with. the next major upload i do i will either put a version with this in it as well as a version without it, or i will just keep it as an add on file. but untill then here is a link to the thread you can download it from.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4812351&postcount=1

Top Bottom