1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] New Frontier Pass Screenshot Analysis Thread

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by bite, May 11, 2020.

1. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

Probably, who knwos I might switch it around.

2. Revanchist

Revanchist Warlord

Speaking of that fire temple +1 faith for each era isn’t that good compared to something like +1 culture which would be much better

3. Zaarin

Zaarin Chief Medical Officer, DS9

If you can get your Holy Sites up early, in the long run it's better than a Synagogue, especially since it can no longer be pillaged by natural disasters. But yeah, after wanting the Fire Temple in Civ for quite some time, I was disappointed by how rarely I want to select it over other Worship Buildings.

4. Revanchist

Revanchist Warlord

The problem is that you won’t be using it a lot unless you can purchase buildings and more with faith. Also, it can be hard to get up early if you have other priorities aside from building holy sites

5. Zaarin

Zaarin Chief Medical Officer, DS9

I just finished a (very tedious) culture victory as Mali, and I'd say I got my Faith's worth out of Dar-e Mehr. But I agree the stars have to align to make it worthwhile.

6. bite

bite Unofficial Civilization Cartographer Super Moderator

Moderator Action: A reminder not to go off topic, there are plenty of general discussion threads for this

7. Lonecat Nekophrodite

Lonecat Nekophrodite Emperor

A kind of improvement that has to be built on hilly terrain. actually it should be built on mountainious hex as well. Ethiopians are keen to defend their Christian domain wiht this kind of fortress against any heathens, particularly the Islamic ones.

8. Revanchist

Revanchist Warlord

I would have liked to see something akin to the way ski resorts work with mountains. I don’t know if these will do the churches justice