NEW GAME 2022!! Realism Invictus Mod

Ok, great. Phylom and bluecivdoom, please post your leader selection asap, or just agree to Random. We will launch after you both let me know. If you don't respond by the end of the weekend I will launch regardless with Random leader for each of you.

I haven't decided a leader yet but will pick when I'm setting up and launching the game.

Thanks all, this will be a fun journey!

I don't have discord, I'm old :)

Everyone check your email and junk for my welcome email. We have launched! The first turn is moving, I've send the file over to bluecivdoom.

So, the game has begun! Let's go to the great moments and let's see who will prevail!

Hi, I sent it back to you a couple of hours ago... it says it's still your turn :)

1.png

Uhm... it is my turn but it doesn't load..

1665346872690.png

Strange thing is I load RI but when I load the save (Multiplayer, Play By E-mail, Load Game) it seems to revert to plain BtS... Any idea?

If I try to load in plain Bts it says:

1665347159126.png

Which version of Civ4 are you using? I'm on Steam version.

Hmmm, could maybe also possibly be wrong mod version... Make sure that all of you have 3.57! I thought I had it but it was .55

EDIT: But I have never seen the error before and don't really have a clue

Hmmm, could maybe also possibly be wrong mod version... Make sure that all of you have 3.57! I thought I had it but it was .55
EDIT: But I have never seen the error before and don't really have a clue
I redownloaded the mod from this link just to be sure:

Using the steam version of civ4 as well
Do you have the "plain" Steam or this one (used for DirectIP)?

1665349773481.png

3.57 is the right version of RI.

I dont have the steam version of Civ 4... but bluecivdoom seems to have the steam version and that's not it.

bluecivdoom, maybe send me the save file and I'll make sure it loads for me?

A reinstallation did it, probably my Civ4 was dirty from too many mods :)

I sent the save to Temae. Sorry for the delay.

Hi, Guys!

I have set a tracker for our game. I have created an e-mail account and set it to automatically send the files to the players on correct turn order.

Also, I set the e-mail to maintain the files on the respective OneDrive folder.

With that, we can track the files, players and dates.

How the system works:

The player send the file (attached ones) to the e-mail account: nighthawk.ri.pbem@outlook.com, so the system automatically send the file to next player.

The players can track the files on the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvLw0ShUHbYTavPsZ_vWf4BBMvs?e=twy8fN.

Nighthawk, could you put that informations on first post? It can be useful.

I will send my save to the mentioned email and look if everything is working properly.

Top Bottom