New Icons for Ideologies

Do you notice the symbol behind dollar svastika, it is stalker nuke icon.

For the mexican icon, It is the same as previous except I thought it was too colorfull. Then I duplicated the layer , made one sepia and set transparency to 235. It can be a coin as well as a stone. In this one there is also aztec calendar behind the "eagle". For balance I aded tricolor flag.

For the terrain texture, you're terribly right and I intend to cheat a little.

I'm going to make the dds set now !

cool thanks! the announcements on the new page say that BtS will be released in July or so. i expect that the xml work will be started next month. I want a basic Warlords version done, and then i will convert it into BtS.

IMO, the Autonomism fist looks a little strange and fractured with the photoshop. I think it would be more effective if the edges were a little more crisp.

Fantastic job.

they came out pretty nice all zoomed out like civ shows them. they are smaller than an inch, and as small as a quarter inch.

Snipperrabbit do you want to do some more 2d interface backrounds (kinda like the 1936 mod by asioasioasio) if you have time and desire? :D

I cannot refuse you that, Garret. You are kind enough with me and I appreciate your work much. I have plenty of stuff on my plate but I will drop my own projects so you can release your mod sooner. What do you want the most urgently ?
By the way, it reminds me I completely forgot about uploading the screen you asked for some month ago. in fact, I thought it might be reworked but never get the chance to make it better.
I'm not aware of a 1936 mod but there's one I shorten to 1939 mod. Are we talking about the same ?

@leif : that's strange. You're Irish, aren't you ? Do you know tonyf12 ?

I just hope you're not the guy whom I gave my ticket to go to the nightclub ten years ago.

my bad your right its 1939 mod. i don't want you to drop any projects. i was just thinking if your bored to make some more 1024X768 artwork. but please don't drop projects for me, just maybe tiny bits of sidework. and NO time constraints!! :) i have a crap load on my plate too, and second rev 3.0 be like a fine wine, aged to perfection. ;)

Well, I meant to delay them a little. btw, the majority of them needs SDK coding and I don't have much affinity with the code. I'm also trying to do some art for WoL but it's just only 5 buttons at the moment.
I want to do this work for you. Can you show examples of what it must look like and tell me what must be different ? I need your words to make something that will fit the 2nd Revolution mod.

Lol, I'm partially Irish on my mother's father's side, however I'm rather sure I'm more Scandinavian than anything. My last name is a Fjord near Bergen.

You know, for all my strange experiences and for as old as I am [19], I have yet to go nightclubbing, I'll have to start that up when I'm up in Seattle again.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see the icons used.

hmmm. im not sure i can conceptualize them myself. when you gave me that Che collage i was like "OMG!" it was so unexpected and cool.

I dont know, what would look good behind the techtree and in the civiliopaedia. what we also need to find is how many 1024x768 images there are in civ to mod. i still havent found them all ;)

then i guess we can brainstorm each one :)

@leif
the icons look perfect :D

Top Bottom