New member, old player~

Oranguh

Chieftain
uhm yea~ hello. I've decided to (finally) actually make an account on civfanatics even though I've been playing ffh2 for.... more than a year or so now. Aaanyways, yea, just dropped to say hi and like share my appreciation for the the great work. Well... yea and since Civ5 isn't really as alluring as civ4 ffh2 I think I'll be with this for some time. (quality > shiny graphics and hexes)

hai

Welcome to the forum. :)

uhm yea~ hello. I've decided to (finally) actually make an account on civfanatics even though I've been playing ffh2 for.... more than a year or so now. Aaanyways, yea, just dropped to say hi and like share my appreciation for the the great work. Well... yea and since Civ5 isn't really as alluring as civ4 ffh2 I think I'll be with this for some time. (quality > shiny graphics and hexes)

hai

Great to have you in the FfH community! There aren't a lot of us left, but you can still get good support here.

Best wishes,

Bruenor

We still exist, Breunor :). Not posting much and not visiting forums too often, but I am sure all FFH2 players still come back to the mod quite often since there's nothing like this anywhere else.

yes we are!

Five days late, but yah. Some of us are still kicking around.

Glad to have you, Oranguh.

Welcome to the forums :). I am playing civ 4 instead of civ 5 only because of this mod. :)

What is Civilization? I only know Fall from Heaven :lol:

How can it be that you never heard about Civilization??
It is famous fantasy game invented by our sages!
It is about paralel world where enormous technology took place of normal magic

Isn't Civilization just some modpack for Fall from Heaven? ;)

It's good to see that some of the old crew are still posting now and then. I no longer visit much but when I do play a Civ game, it's usually FFH2. Keep the faith, you Followers of the Leaves and all others.

Top Bottom