"New" Mod Idea (To jkp117

PreLynMax

Your Lord and Master
Remember how ridiculously simplistic yet complicated mods were back in the day? I want those heydays of BTS modding back. I want a modern (upgraded) version of just Next War Revolutions.

Nowadays, when you want a Next War mod, you have to get additional and redundant extra units added with it. Too many modern units, extra features that shy away from the original game play that is BTS. I want basic naval units that symbolises the era like Fraxis wanted it to do. Why do I need 50 different types of naval units that I know I don't need to build? Why do I have tech 25 extra industrial techs that will only slow me down in the long run? Well, at least The Next War mod did it right, for they kept the original context yet added a few units in the end, hence leaving a perfect balance without adding anything that could slow you down.

When JKP117 introduced Next War Revolutions (NWR), it was simple yet complex, and playable without boggling your RAM and making it redundant to play. I miss mods that kept it simple. Later, there was a mod named Revolution DCM that had the same idea, but it had no Next War units and concepts that made NWR dominant. While others were playing those over-complicated mods, I kept it simple, therefore made it possible for those that do not play such mods synchronize their strategy with this mod, and then some after.

Let's face it. Time won't end after the modern era, and we all know it. So why not create simple units like the Assault Mechs that symbolise the future? NWR did it right, but the current patches made that mod unplayable.

So please, jkp, upgrade NWR. Because all the current mods today has became... redundant.

Top Bottom