New Palaces!

The Navy Seal

Emperor
I've made a new early style Palace for all the culture groups: Greco-Roman, Asian, European, Middle Eastern, South American, Indo-Chinese, and North American.:goodjob:

Download Here

Credits:
The Navy Seal for making the Palaces.
Walter Hawkwood for the Medieval South American Palace's skin.
? for making the longhouse.

That's a project for the future. ;) It doesn't need every era though, just the basic ones... medieval, modern etc. Almost all the civs could share the one modern palace even. :p

With all respect to original author (great work, Navy Seal! :goodjob:) I was tempted to make some edits to a couple of palaces. I am attaching my Asian and South American reworks here - based on original ones. Hope it's all right.

Attachments

• Palaces.zip
    101.8 KB · Views: 189
I almost have all the palaces done for both Ancient and Medieval looks, I've added a Indo-Chinese look too!

I'll check your palaces! Thanks for all the feedback.

P.S With all these kings we're going to need somewhere to put them when they die! So I'm making Burial mounds for all culture groups!

Nice! Have you thought about going one step further and doing models for specific civs? Russian Winter Palace, English Buckingham Palace, American White House, Korean Blue House....?

Nice! Have you thought about going one step further and doing models for specific civs? Russian Winter Palace, English Buckingham Palace, American White House, Korean Blue House....?

That is a great idea!!

Russian Winter Palace is already in as a stock national wonder, the Hermitage (that's the same building). White House has already been made by the community, and at least Reichstag too - so some of the work would require just assembling the stuff already done.

I've been a bit busy but I should have a release next week! Walter Hawkwood I'll use your new skin if you want me too, It's awesome! If you get picture's of the Palaces I can try because now I can make models from scratch using blender!

I've been a bit busy but I should have a release next week! Walter Hawkwood I'll use your new skin if you want me too, It's awesome! If you get picture's of the Palaces I can try because now I can make models from scratch using blender!

I don't mind at all. As I used your early Mesoamerican palace to incorporate it into TR, it is only fair that you can use my skins. :)

Top Bottom