New Static unit: Turkish Cavalry

andrew510

B-25 Bomber Pilot
a new unit for your ottomans, turks, middle-eastern civs, etc.

Attachments

• turkishcav..zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 820
a preview

Attachments

• turkishcav.jpg
    turkishcav.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,695
Good idea andrwew510. :goodjob:

You know, it wouldn't be hard to fully animate this figure.
All you have to do is paste the turkish head onto each frame of the Civ3 Cavalryman, like this....

....and with the very same head, you could end up with these variations.... :)

Just a thought.

kryten, please PM me the turkish cavalry run anim.

thanks

Originally posted by Kryten
Good idea andrwew510. :goodjob:

You know, it wouldn't be hard to fully animate this figure.
All you have to do is paste the turkish head onto each frame of the Civ3 Cavalryman, like this....

....and with the very same head, you could end up with these variations.... :)

Just a thought.
Ya just look at what Yoda did with his muslim unit....come on Andrew please do the all the variations line.....

Originally posted by Klyde182

Ya just look at what Yoda did with his muslim unit....come on Andrew please do the all the variations line.....

my first unit and i get reqests :eek:

edit: my next project will to finish the Turkish Cavalry, then do Turkish Infantry, Turkish Mech. Infantry anyone? :D

Originally posted by Mobilize
Use a musketman with the Turkish head and you got a Janissery, which would be a better UU for the Ottomans than the Sipahi.

Only for a VERY short period did the Janissaries carry handguns, they were most famous as bowman.

The Ottomans were most know for the janisseries, especially in the ladder days of the Ottoman Dynasty, the janisseries with gunpowder were most know, and I also like how a gunpowder-using Ottoman would look, more than an archer with the Turkish head.

Before you start another unit please animate the Turkish Cavalry.

Nah, don't bother with mechanized units. there is already a cobra mech inf unit for the turks. making flavor turk mechanized units would require a creation from scratch. not just cut-n-paste

i would very very much like to see earlier infantry and cavalry types.

By the way.. A Red Fez on the heads of those units would be more appropriate for the industrial units. :)

Top Bottom