New Unit: Jaguar Commando(6/19/2006)

Wow... Your units are getting better and better. Great job! :thumbsup:

Your creation rate is amazing. I like the vegetation on his helmet and the animations also looks very good, the pants problem is unnoticeable.

ShiroKobbure said:
the clothes dont look like they are on. You know, when you comform clothing to a unit. You need to make all the properties to 0 except size. Like bend, twist, x trans ect. Or they dont fit right. also, download the skin for paperdoll and change parts of the skin so if his skin comes out through clothes it wont look so.

I'm using the skin tip all the time, If you don't want to change the skin you can also asign different materials to the body parts.
You mignt also use the poser lignt I sent you, in order to get a more spectacular gun fire effect. Set the gun as lignt parent and get fun.
Un saludo

MoscaTnT said:
You're creation rate is amazing. I like the vegetation on his helmet and the animations also looks very good, the pants problem is unnoticeable.

I'm using the skin tip all the time, If you don't want to change the skin you can also asign different materials to the body parts.
You mignt also use the poser lignt I sent you, in order to get a more spectacular gun fire effect. Set the gun as lignt parent and get fun.
Un saludo

Haven't really experimented with lighting as of yet. That interduces a whole new diamension to unit making and alot more possibilities, I will experiment with it, but it may be awile before I use it to full effect.

Top Bottom