ripptide

Lost in the wastelands
The version which used to be in the CF arsenal

Leopard C1

Attachments

• Leopard C1.jpg
    Leopard C1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2,234
oh! it's so cool! this is far the best version.
Thank you very much!

Looks great as always. You seem to know a bit about the Canadian Forces (For all I know you may know a lot as well). I know this isn't the place for unit requests, have you made a Coyote Recon Vehicle yet? If you haven't do you have any plans to? From what I know (and that is not a lot), it is very effective at its job. Anyways, just wondering. Again great unit!

Thanks ripp, It seems, you are recently very active and diligent :goodjob:

I think that unit is completely new :)

I like your Mi-8 also :goodjob:

What is coming next from you? Maybe my still most wanted M3 Bradley euro/camo :D

thanks much all ) Do you mean the Leo 1A1 Ares?

sorry for missing the question oilfan, yep there are some more CF vehicles on the way. I've been building a Bison model for a while now to use for both an APC and the mortar version. The Coyote, Cougar, M113 TUA and Stryker (APC and MGS) are on the list but will probably be a while.

And I know I keep telling you this John, but hopefully soon )

Ripptide, I am really impressed with your work. I am new to this site and I am using most of your units - the Leopard looks really great. Firaxis should be ashamed of themselves. You and some other guys have really taken Civilization III to a whole new dimension, so they better come up with a really good CivIV.

Does anyone know if there is a C-17 (or A400M) unit out there I could download? It would be really great to be able to transport mechanised units (rather than just foot soldiers) using aircraft.

Top Bottom