New Unit: Martial Artist March 16th 2005

Sweet unit, might have to change my current Mystic graphix for this one.

*Gasp*

You must be a visitor from outer space! This is smashing stuff.

Kinboat... I am speechless! :) I guess now I don't have to finish the unit concept sketch I was working on... Vielen Dank! :)

Wow. This is one pleasant surprise. :) Don't know what to use this for, but I'm going to download it anyway. :goodjob:

Man, Kinboat, the more I look at this guy the more I realize how much effort you most have put into this guy. This thing is truly a piece of art. Even long after I've moved onto Civ4 and Civ5, I'll still have this little unit to look at in Quicktime and say, man what a fine work of art. He flows like a true kung fu artist.

Thanks... Yeah the sashes were pretty hard (at least as time consuming as the rest). They each have 8 segments to move around.

I am freaked out. That guy is so good it's whacked.
Ogedei_the_Mad said:
Don't know what to use this for, but I'm going to download it anyway.
My thoughts exactly!
[Ant]Wimp said:
WoW! Stunning animation! Its a shame we wont be able to fit it in LotM.
See? It's so good it makes us crazy! :lol:

I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said, so I'll just add to the applause for this unit. :clap: :clap: :clap: :)

I found a use! It will be used to make 4 new units for my mod. I had the Mystic as a scout, now that will be upgradable to higher level Mystics that not only become more powerful, but gain new abilities. It's going to make the Sind civ much more interesting.

Hmm... I think I might use this in one of my mods. Could serve as a Tibetan Warrior monk UU. This particular unit looks quite Chinese, but it's a lot better than using Firaxis's warrior monk (armed with a Japanese naginata ;) ). Or, I could use it for my "Gensou Suikoden" mod.

show off :D
I'm thinking about making an invisible unit out of this guy that can only be nuked to kill it, make it immobile and giving to a preplaced settler-less civ surrounded by a mountain range with some valuable stratagic resource :hmm: maybe.

:edit: I meant invincible :p

Top Bottom