New Unit: Monk

Kindred72

Vampire

Attachments

• monkrun.gif
    monkrun.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 4,768
Were those Attack sounds brilliant or what? ;)

Thx a lot... This is just what I wnted for my religion mod... Do you think you can make a missionary as well... Maby he could attack by throwhing the bible at the enemy... or would that be to blasfemhic? well anyway, I hope you will continiue to make more units.. You are definitivly one of the greates unit makers of our time ;)

Nice job on the Monk Kindred72. I noticed that he appears a little small in the city screen after being built. Here is a Units_32.pcx that will make him larger if you want it.

Attachments

• monk units_32.zip
    976 bytes · Views: 193
Originally posted by Sir John
Thx a lot... This is just what I wnted for my religion mod... Do you think you can make a missionary as well... Maby he could attack by throwhing the bible at the enemy... or would that be to blasfemhic? well anyway, I hope you will continiue to make more units.. You are definitivly one of the greates unit makers of our time ;)

If you have lot of free time, you can help convert the priest, mollah, bishop from cossacks

I'm still confused as to how this unit would be used in the game, it looks great and all, but how would a priest configure into a normal Civ3 game?:confused:

Originally posted by xghost
I'm still confused as to how this unit would be used in the game, it looks great and all, but how would a priest configure into a normal Civ3 game?:confused:

I give it hidden nationality and low stats. 1-1-2 or 2-2-2. The AI will use it to try (sometimes succeeds) and steal my workers. I figure he's "converting" them. :D

looks great, but for a realistic-mod, what use will it have? better said : who will use them? replacing wich unit?

Originally posted by Knight_Bond007
looks great, but for a realistic-mod, what use will it have? better said : who will use them? replacing wich unit?

To be honest, I'm not sure. This unit was requested by a few people, namely Sir John, and I believe it is in Yoda's MEM but i'm not sure. I am using it in a fantasy mod for a cleric. The attack can be considered a sort of "smite by the hand of God" kinda thing.

Top Bottom