New Unit: Monk

yes I use it in the MEM, again: is it possible that you would make Icons for it?

Originally posted by Yoda Power
yes I use it in the MEM, again: is it possible that you would make Icons for it?

Sure. and I'll make them right this time too. I must have forgotten to do it on this one. I'm at work right now, so, i'll get to it as soon as i can. Then i'll start work on the valiant dude.

Here are the Monk Large and Small .pcx files I made and am using. I simplified the colors and they look pretty good but Perhaps Kindred72 can make some even better ones.
size: 2.32 KB

Attachments

• monk pcx files.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 104
Thank you so much hes so cool Im going to call him a druid and attach stonehenge to him as a resorce

Sorry to bring this thread back, but I noticed that I never created pedia Icons for this unit. So, here they are. BTW this unit has increased usefullness with new abilities like "stealth attack" and "enslavement". Just FYI:D

Monk PCX

Attachments

• monkpreview.gif
    monkpreview.gif
    4 KB · Views: 218
I'm glad this thread came back, 'cause this is a damn fine unit. And the SOUNDS rock! Anyone who hasn't downloaded the sounds that go with the Monk is REALLY missing out!

Sorry to bring this back AGAIN!, but I just realized that the pedia files werent working. I guess nobody cared. But, in case you do, here there are in working order.

Originally posted by gorn
I'm glad this thread came back, 'cause this is a damn fine unit. And the SOUNDS rock! Anyone who hasn't downloaded the sounds that go with the Monk is REALLY missing out!

Glad you enjoyed the sounds, gorn.

One of these days, I just might get back to working with my unit sounds. . .

Somebody give me some vacation time, please. . . :cry:

Top Bottom