New Unit: Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Esuh
I won't even speculate on what kind of scenario this unit could be used for...
Please dont bring a spammy thread that two months old back just to spam it more.

are u sure u even made that unit? or did ur dog or waht ever crap it out of its rear?

The pimp would be better put to use as a luxury resource with a negative gold value.

In other words, you would have to pay for the pimp to provide happiness - like real life.:lol:

I felf that seeing as it was April Fools Day, it was only fair to renew the life of this thread, just because it is really, quite frankly, ever so funny.

I apologise in advance to those who will be upset by my actions as it is a waste of space in the minds of some and I can see some value in what they believe.

davidwchislett, I salute you! I used to say I was always secretly pleased to see this thread pop back up ... but I guess it's not really a secret.:)

I am putting this message in for the benefit of all future newbies:

NEVER, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BUMP THIS TERRIBLE, MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A THREAD. EVER.

Sims2789 said:
i hope to add North-facing and South-facing attacks sometime soon.

and i still have yet to add them. maybe i actually will improve the graphics of this unt. oh, what the hell, it would be like giving a better tone to Mona Lisa's face. although it may look better, the classicness of the paining would be ruined.

I love this thread! I have been following it since i joined and I must say i'm overjoyed to see it bumped to the top again. Sims I love this unit! And you should add those missing attacks.

Sorry zulu :sad:
I've tried contacting sims about this unit privately but i can't. so i just want to ask if u will add those missing attacks to finish off the unit. i want them. I love this unit.

"Now we just need a... *clears throat* Prostitute unit, and a policeman, and we're all set."

as you all should know by now.. Kinboat is very very good at humanoid units *cough cough* ;)

use an amazon or tomb raider. hehe. :cool: Yo Sims, where is the stick figure version of this unit. I want to download it!

If I swear alot will this horrible excuse of a thread get closed? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom