New units_32 for Sandris units

Manny, this series has been really well done and you're doing a great job of making some of our favorite units better. The difference in game is really noticeable. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Thank you Anthony, I appreciate your compliments and the fact that you seem to be using them :) I hope to see them in a screenshot of your mod some day!

:bump: Update! I reworked the first page of this thread, reorganized things so people can find them easily, and here's a new bunch of units_32: The Tribal Units pack.

Attachments

• Tribal units_32.pcx
    44.2 KB · Views: 137
Britons and Iberians:

And the lonesome Thracian Peltast:

Attachments

• Britons_unit32.pcx
    19.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Iberians.pcx
    13.7 KB · Views: 58
  • ThracianPeltast_32.pcx
    1.7 KB · Views: 74
Thanks Ares. If someone has a special request, or needs some units_32 for some particular era, I can put them at the top of my to-do list and give them a priority. That would also help me decide which one I will post next ;)

Shake spear man? ;)
I meant any units_32 request, not a unit request ;) Shakespeare is on his way, but my computer is slow and doesn't like Poser these days :( so I have to find something faster to do because I have very little time. But I'll be working on it hopefully in a few days.

No request, so I will keep on posting randomly ;)

Germany: Bronze Age, Early Iron Age and Later Iron Age.

Attachments

• Bronze Age Germany.pcx
    8.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Early Iron Age Germany - unit_32.pcx
    8.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Later Iron Age Germany - unit_32.pcx
    9.4 KB · Views: 72
If someone has a special request, or needs some units_32 for some particular era, I can put them at the top of my to-do list and give them a priority. That would also help me decide which one I will post next ;)

Actually I could use some of the later Medieval European units converted. I'm using like 50% of them from all different nations, so it doesn't matter which ones, but it'd be great to get them, your 32 files are a real improvement.

I think I have already made the new units_32 for almost every ancient unit and most of the dark age units, so I think I will keep the historical order and post the "Low" Medieval icons before the Late Medieval, but they will come quickly. Many of them are already done, so I hope I can post them this afternoon and then post the first of the Late Medieval series just after them.

Speaking of Scandinavia, I had forgotten to post these: Bronze Age Norse and Iron Age Vendel.

The Vikings can be found in post #7.

Attachments

• 1 - Bronze Age - Norse.pcx
    6.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 2 - Iron Age - Vendel.pcx
    6.6 KB · Views: 56
Ok I changed my mind :p

The next posts will be (for each civilization): High Medieval + Later Medieval.

And Scandinavia will come first:

I've had a tough time with the Foot Knight and the Halberdier because of the length of their weapons. The icons look a bit ugly to me, and I will try to make better ones if possible.

Attachments

• High Medieval Scandinavia.pcx
    13.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Later Medieval Scandinavia.pcx
    10.8 KB · Views: 80
And then comes Germany:

Attachments

• Teutons.pcx
    7.7 KB · Views: 70
  • High Medieval Germany unit_32.pcx
    12.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Later Medieval Germany unit_32.pcx