Resource icon

New Wonders 1.23

You mean new art? if it is, i can't, i have no idea on doing that and even have no time anymore to study it.

You mean new art? if it is, i can't, i have no idea on doing that and even have no time anymore to study it.
And it`s not very feasible, as it takes too much time to make decent wonder construction animation for even single wonder. Each original wonder consists of more than 1200 meshes, textures and other stuff. Everything has to be modeled, aligned and animated manually, object by object. I am really hoping that in future updates it could be automated a bit...

And it`s not very feasible, as it takes too much time to make decent wonder construction animation for even single wonder. Each original wonder consists of more than 1200 meshes, textures and other stuff. Everything has to be modeled, aligned and animated manually, object by object. I am really hoping that in future updates it could be automated a bit...
And Firaxis don't add new wonders with DLC...*******s :sad:

The Great Engineers (Isidore of Melitus, Brunelleschi) don't recongize the new wonders as being valid, and can't be used to advance their construction. I have a bunch of other mods running, is it me, or something else?

Ironic that as you get the Mausoleum fixed for the mod Firaxis goes and adds it to the base game

i will take a look at the engineer issue. i will delete the wonder that being added by firaxis.

In modinfo is file BuffWonders.xml but that file is missing in rar. Is that file important or it should be deleted from modinfo? Thank You.

Good evening, Mr. Verificado.
I have recently downloaded the Fall 2017 updated Civilization 6 and started a new game only to realize that the wonders introduced by your mod are no longer there. I had them when I was using the previous version (167 I believe it was). Can I add them in by modifying something in the XML tables?
Thank you and have a beautiful weekend!

Speaking for new wonders: Is it possble to implement new art, including 3D models for wonders. I haven`t seen any topics regarding wonder art modding.

There are a few great Wonder mods with custom 3D art on the Steam Workshop...
Itsukama Shrine
Temple of Heavan
Himeji Castle

...to name a few

Good it's not just me. I tried several times but it just won't load. I guess the Fall 2017 update created a conflict. Would love to try it sounds very good.

Probably a conflict with other mods. It's working fine on me with the fall update.

Top Bottom