[BTS] News: BOTM 180 Results and Congratulations

DynamicSpirit

Fear him of the pink tie
GOTM Staff
Congratulations Jovan Kukic! You won the gold medal, fastest domination, lowest scoring domination, and the cow, with your 1800 AD victory. Such a shame we don't offer an award for being the ONLY winning entry - because you'd have won it hands down.

To everyone else... It's deity. what more can I say...

Summary of Medal Winners:

Jovan Kukic: 1800 AD Domination Victory, 187,221 points.

Other Award Winners:

Kime11: 1942 AD Spaceship Loss, 6,152 points.

greatbeyond: 1816 AD Cultural Loss, 3,430 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled. And maybe, just maybe, this shows that settling on the corn was the way to go! :crazyeye:

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

My reasons to settle on corn were 1 more food (3 turns faster worker, etc.) and taking both other visible corns. Usually, I like settling on freshwaterless rice and banana, but not on corn, except in special circumstances like this. Because I'm the only one who won this Deity game, I'll describe it in final spoiler :)

Top Bottom