News: BOTM 81 Results & Congratulations

neilmeister

Lentils have feelings too
GOTM Staff
There were a lot of winners for this cheesy Immortal map. Congratulations to all who played in this Egyptian romp!

Duckweed made an impressive return to BOTM, narrowly beating yamps for the gold with his BC domination. evil_spock BC had to settle for a victory after 0 AD in getting the bronze.

Some impressive dates for the other winners to match the very high scores!

Summary of Medal Winners:

Duckweed: 75 BC Domination Victory, 521,233 points.

yamps: 860 AD Domination Victory, 492,463 points.

evil_spock: 560 AD Conquest Victory, 440,591 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Solyaris: 1550 AD Spaceship Victory, 417,081 points.

zamint3: 1645 AD Spaceship Victory, 391,202 points.

WastinTime: 1070 AD Cultural Victory, 169,207 points.

shulec: 450 AD Conquest Victory, 157,993 points.

Xcalibrator: 1665 AD Diplomatic Victory, 140,474 points.

c00per: 50 AD Religious Victory, 135,826 points.

Other Award Winners:

topmonkey: 1882 AD Domination Victory, 113,214 points.

Quechua: 1590 AD Cultural Victory, 66,040 points.

Matty B: 1844 AD Cultural Loss, 10,642 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

kudos to WastinTime and Xcalibrator for taking the Deity save. :high5:

Welcome to GOTM, Quechua! :salute:

Duck! :bowdown:

Wish I coulda finished this game. Had a real good start for an early dom/conq victory, but never found time to finish

If any newer folks are unfamiliar with Duck, go back and look up his old BOTM games. That crazy game a year or two ago where we were given Keshiks at the beginning blew my mind. Something like a 400AD Diplo win.

w00t! Fastest award. I'm awesome :king: And this time I wasn't the only one competing for it :lol:

Though I doubt others were going specifically for AP win, it still feels good to beat GOTM map creator :)

Thanks again for this lucky map, neilmeister :)

w00t! Fastest award. I'm awesome :king: And this time I wasn't the only one competing for it :lol:

Though I doubt others were going specifically for AP win, it still feels good to beat GOTM map creator :)

Thanks again for this lucky map, neilmeister :)
Grats :trophy:
50 AD is quite impressive

I was going for the AP win. But India had all the religions and the whole world was in my AP religion (Christianity), so I basically had to get a domination win to get enough votes. All that was left was WvO. Ghandi had one city and I would have tripped the Dom victory when his cities started coming out of revolt.

Top Bottom