News from the Delphi Front.

Originally posted by Falcon02
No wait... it's not just Disorganiser... it's about 1000 Disorganisers!!!!

*Note to self: Push to get Cloning Banned when peace has returned*

Looks like it is time to bring in the heavy artillery :p. *Watches as 1000 Disorganiser clones run over the hills.*

*pulls out his two (yes two) lightsabers and starts attacking the dis clones.*

Or, you all just think you captured me and my machine. All of them were clones! :mwaha:
The whole time I was in my mansion in Corinth, watching you all fool witht my clone, eating a DOUGHNUT!

BTW, don't try getting past the trout guarding the mansion. He's known to kill...

*cuts the trout in half with his lightsabers* That was easy. *rings the doorbell* Hey, Octavian. *nothing for two minutes. Jumps 3 stories to on to the balcony and pulls out lightsabers* Hey, you militants, use this rope so you guys can get up here.

Originally posted by Zarn
*cuts the trout in half with his lightsabers* That was easy. *rings the doorbell* Hey, Octavian. *nothing for two minutes. Jumps 3 stories to on to the balcony and pulls out lightsabers* Hey, you militants, use this rope so you guys can get up here.

*Appears in his Pyro hovering over head*

No need Zarn... but thanks for the offer. :D

Show off!

What did you do to my stainless steel anti-lightsaber trout??

Luckily, I just finished my, umm... Intra-Dimentional Transporter Thingamajig Device!

*teleported instantly to remote desert island, complete with mad-scientist-style secret laboratory*

Originally posted by Octavian X

*Looks in Octavians Files, and pulls out this one paper and shows it to the others*

The warentee expired today... don't you LOVE how they work the Warentees like that ;)

Originally posted by Octavian X

I guess Octavian X's Anti-Lightsaber trout is not made of that material made for Shadowtroopers in Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. ;)

"Black armor, not again" -Kyle Katarn

*A blinding light flies over the battlefield at 5X the speed of light into another dimension where Octavian X is. Octavian offers a donut and then he flies back after eating a super cocoa crispy cream donut with everything on it.*

Thanks Octavian, that was tasty ;)

Top Bottom