News from the Delphi Front.

Falcon02

General
Recently a MA special ops team launched a covert assault on a Rebel weapons facility.

Unconfirmed reports are coming back saying that there they captured Disorganizer. They checked the Building thoroughly and found a Dungeon, in which they found a second Disorganizer and his advisors, locked up.

The Locked up Disorganizer claimed that the Babylonians secretly sent in a special ops team when they approached Delphi recently and overthrew him, setting up a look alike in his place to arouse troubles and chaos in Pheonetica and distract from the Babylonian offensive.

The Second Disorganizer's claims have not yet been verified.

Tip: The real disorganizer has no left pinky. I hope it helps.

Thanks, I shall have my men check ;)

You have not caught the real disorganizer. He would not have been captured this easily.;)

You mean that the one- pinkied man is still loose.

Originally posted by Zarn
You mean that the one- pinkied man is still loose.

Now this could get interesting :p.

Hmm.... these Babylonians are good... they're both missing the left Pinky... and neither has evidence of recent surgery...

Originally posted by Falcon02
Hmm.... these Babylonians are good... they're both missing the left Pinky... and neither has evidence of recent surgery...

There must be a way to tell them two appart. :scan:

How about the missing two front teeth?

Originally posted by Zarn
How about the missing two front teeth?

If both Disorganisers look alike, then the Babylonians must have built some sort of a cloning machine :scan::crazyeye:

Originally posted by CivGeneral

If both Disorganisers look alike, then the Babylonians must have built some sort of a cloning machine :scan::crazyeye:

You won't believe what we found pieces of in the local Delphi Junkyard........

No left pinky... you don't mean...

Is he a gangster? :p

(in case you don't know, in Japan, if someone in the Yakuza upsets his 'boss', he has to slice a part of his finger).

Originally posted by Octavian X
Oh, so that's where I put my cloner...

*picks up pieces and walks away*

*Runs after Octavian with Infantry following*

HEY!!!!! THAT'S EVIDENCE!!!!

*says something into the radio on his shoulder and Fights the Clones, and looks around expectantly for Jedi Knights to appear to help him fight the clones*

Elsewhere....

*Octavian runs right into a Immortal Marine, who quickly grabs Octavian, takes him up in a Helicopter with his cloning machine him up, confesgates the Cloning machine, then pushes Octavian out the Helicopter. From above as Octavian recovers from his fall he notices a claim slip for after investigating the Machine.*

EDIT: okay so I KINDA cheated by being detailed... Octavian could still think of something to make it go in his favor ;)

Originally posted by Falcon02
*says something into the radio on his shoulder and Fights the Clones, and looks around expectantly for Jedi Knights to appear to help him fight the clones*

Elsewhere....

*Octavian runs right into a Immortal Marine, who quickly grabs Octavian, takes him up in a Helicopter with his cloning machine him up, confesgates the Cloning machine, then pushes Octavian out the Helicopter. From above as Octavian recovers from his fall he notices a claim slip for after investigating the Machine.*

*Comes out and attacks the clones with a lightsaber. While fighting the clones and assisting Falcon02. I noticed Octavian X being draged away by the Immortal Marine while Octavian is hitting him with a Trout*

Notable, that Immortal Marine was just one of a whole brigade. It seems that in an unexpected move, Almightyjosh has dispatched the El Armarna Immortals and their leader CivGeneral to help out Falcon. What's more, they've all got Lightsabers. But what's this?? Coming over the hill, a man with a red saber, it Disorganiser!!

No wait... it's not just Disorganiser... it's about 1000 Disorganisers!!!!

*Note to self: Push to get Cloning Banned when peace has returned*

Top Bottom