News: WOTM 10 Saves available

Gyathaar

Warlock
GOTM Staff
Retired Moderator

WOTM 10: Churchill

This game MUST be played in Warlords patch version 2.08. We will NOT accept any games played under any other patch versions, and you can't play it in vanilla (plain) Civilization4!

Further, it MUST be played using the latest version of HOF mod for Warlords. This is currently version 2.08.004

Game settings:
Civilization: England (Leader: Churchill. Traits: Charismatic & Protective)
Rivals: 17 !!!
Difficulty: Monarch
Map: Inland Sea (slightly modified)
Mapsize: Small, Flat (no world wrap)
Climate: Temperate
Water level: Low
Starting Era: Ancient
Speed: Epic
Victory Conditions: All enabled
Other settings: Aggressive AI

Churchill:
Churchill is Charismatic and Protective; starting with Fishing and Mining. Charismatic requires 25% less experience per unit promotion, get +1 happy per city, and gain +1 happy for Monuments and Broadcast Towers. Protective gives free City Garrison I and Drill I promotions to archery and gunpowder units, and gives double production speed of Walls and Castle.

Unique unit: Redcoat (Rifling)
The Redcoat replaces the normal Rifleman. In addition to the normal Rifleman stats, it also receives +25% vs Gunpowder Units. (Like other gunpower units it also receives the 2 free promotions from protective trait)

Unique building: Stock Exchange (Banking)
The Stock Exchange replaces the normal bank, and instead of the normal +50% gold from the normal Bank, it gives +65% gold.

The starting screenshot is here (Click for larger version)

Adventurer Class bonuses:
  1. Start with a free workboat (placed on the freshwater clams)

Challenger Class Equalizers:
  1. Start knowing no technologies.

>> Go to the download page!

This one should be interesting. Real Life has been crazy in last month & I still need to finish WOTM09, haven't been able to get back to it for a long time :run: but can't wait to get started on this one!

Top Bottom