Next GOTM?

bbrady413

Chieftain
Shouldn't the pre-game discussion be up for 107? I'm looking forward to it! The Germany one isn't going so well, I need a new challenge to dive into! :lol:

Hi bbrady413.

I've posted a pre-game discussion now. The lack of a pregame discussion does not mean the game is not available to play. The games are prepared well in advance and automatically published on the due date.

You can always find the current games on the GOTM Homepage.

Unfortunately, I'm a real person with a real life, and completely unreliable. :)

Sorry to hear about the Germany game. Please try to finish it - even if you lose. You might surprise yourself and make an amazing comeback!

Hi bbrady413.

I've posted a pre-game discussion now. The lack of a pregame discussion does not mean the game is not available to play. The games are prepared well in advance and automatically published on the due date.

You can always find the current games on the GOTM Homepage.

Unfortunately, I'm a real person with a real life, and completely unreliable. :)

Sorry to hear about the Germany game. Please try to finish it - even if you lose. You might surprise yourself and make an amazing comeback!

I'm trying! My problem has to do with lack of resources, despite some good victories. But I'm not giving up!

And thanks for doing what you do with the GOTM. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Top Bottom