1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Next LP Suggestions

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by IdioticUlt1mara, Jan 16, 2018.

1. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Use your left hand! Stop being a baby about it. That right wrist needs rest. :old: says so. :trouble:

2. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Rando event just destroyed me I think :(. 8 Horse archers in the middle of my empire. They took a city now the aztecs are a minor race right beside me :(

3. Noriad2

Noriad2 Emperor

Units alone are not enough to take a city if you have made a wall. I usually build an Earth Wall in every city immediately after I research Megalith Construction. Helps with crime, too.

EDIT: Earth Wall adds 40 defense, city becomes invulnerable when defense is over 80. So a few culture levels are needed, too.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  4. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

@Noriad2 yeah I ****ed up my city I fought so hard to get was taken from me by the barbans and they turned into Montezuma of all people who is a minor race now. So yeah I think I am calling it there

On a side note means I can start a new playthrough - this time on Diety mode no NM without Size Matters as well