[NFP] no mod template to start over

This is to collect useful information in one place.

* The first bit of good news for modders is that Unit Attachments are working again in the Asset Previewer. (This was broken in the September 2019 patch). :)

* Lua: Seems there is finally a MakePeaceWith method available in Lua.
Bad news. no mod template to start over with MEW! with first version ruined (asset crashes with no possible restoration options) i need to start over with same name or so.

upload_2020-5-21_20-18-36.png

using stocked existing is a no go. without Art.xml it is not possible to run Asset Editor. where or how can I get templates back?

Bad news. no mod template to start over with MEW! with first version ruined (asset crashes with no possible restoration options) i need to start over with same name or so.

I still have the templates so I'm not sure what has gone wrong with your set up.

I still have the templates so I'm not sure what has gone wrong with your set up.
it seems Firaxis doesn't like me much. I'm very sure everything I have is genuine and not pirate things.

so what should I do next? starting over sucks. partuclarly with no Art.XML code (and it has tracking ID). Is it possible to bring up previous mod version and run asset overhaul entirely? or where can I download template and how to do so?

it seems Firaxis doesn't like me much. I'm very sure everything I have is genuine and not pirate things.

so what should I do next? starting over sucks. partuclarly with no Art.XML code (and it has tracking ID). Is it possible to bring up previous mod version and run asset overhaul entirely? or where can I download template and how to do so?

You could just copy an *.Art.xml from a previous mod and rename it. Then use the Mod Art Generator which is a big time saver.

Top Bottom