No people playing Multi?

I'm just not going to play the game anymore until the introduction of 1.20

So, I guess this issue has been affecting others on the PS3 console. I have also read a few post advising that the 1.10 patch is whats causing our inability to play multi player online. This issue does put the PS3 Civ Rev online gaming community behind X Box. Coupled with the fact that Civilization is making its transition from PC, to console, and I asssume most PC users are partial to the Bill Gates created X Box, I am concerened that my options for a large pool of contenders is affected. I couldnt exactly figure out how to unistall the 1.10 patch individually, so I'm in the process of reformating, and reinstalling my PS3 system. Hopefully this works.

Does the way you configure a game affect what games are visible? (ie. if I choose a 60 second turn, does it only show those games?) If so, maybe we all need to find consistent settings to increase our chance of finding someone...? I see people only rarely, and the only time I ever got a game actually playing was with the demo version!. I wish there were people to play against. Maybe we should all get into the habit of looking for games on the hour and maybe even the half-hour? heh heh.

there's a bug with the ps3 version which hinders you from seeing games. The best way around this is to add people to your friend list and invite them into the game.

Top Bottom