No Treasure for Pirates

If your are referring to the screenshot tool in the utilities forum it is definitely a handy little tool. After using it some time though I've switched to this one which I liked better..

Sorry of the lack of updates guys. I have been (and will be for a little while) swamped. I have all the fixes I had planned done but have not had time to add the units I was thinking to add. If someone would like to figure out all the stats for the units, attk, def, hp, civilizations they belong to, etc. that would save me some time. Otherwise I can upload the mod as it is...

Has anyone successfully imported a "gmail" or yahoo account to "Microsoft Outlook" or Outlook Express?

I did Outlook Express and it worked fine except I always found myself checking on the internet and so rarely actually needed it... ??

No, just followed the tutorial Gmail provided.

this!
No, just followed the tutorial Gmail provided.
worked like a charm.
then i had to reformat the bloody PC 2 days afterwards :(
im back to the web interface im used to ;)
but i do like the fact that you get to back up the account if GMAIL gets frisky, as it does lately.

If your are referring to the screenshot tool in the utilities forum it is definitely a handy little tool. After using it some time though I've switched to this one which I liked better..

Sorry of the lack of updates guys. I have been (and will be for a little while) swamped. I have all the fixes I had planned done but have not had time to add the units I was thinking to add. If someone would like to figure out all the stats for the units, attk, def, hp, civilizations they belong to, etc. that would save me some time. Otherwise I can upload the mod as it is...

I want to help here:please: Do you mean the pics you posted here?

"Flying Dutchman"
Love this unit!! it should have the same properties as the "Black Pearl"

"Captain Jack Sparrow"
Should be available to the Human Pirate leaders, approximately the same as the Pirate Captain, the Pirate Captain is a non buildable unit, so Captain Jack Sparrow should be buildable

So what do you think?

just a heads up for y'all!

i will be moving to Australia in 2 weeks (flying out on the 5th)
so i might be gone till i get the internet hooked up there.
i will probably be out of commission for about a week or so...
may 5th > may 15th :confused:

just a heads up for y'all!

i will be moving to Australia in 2 weeks (flying out on the 5th)
so i might be gone till i get the internet hooked up there.
i will probably be out of commission for about a week or so...
may 5th > may 15th :confused:
Well its about time Aye! I know you've been looking forward to it

its is a very emotional moment, but i have to do this.

i will have to say adieu, good mates!
farewelll!

i will be without internet connection for the next 3 weeks at tyhe minimum.
maybe, if im lucky, we will have some random internet conectivity.

i will say hi when in back into the heat of things.

see y'all on the flip side...

now, this has not really started...
so ....
id really like to see this work.

Hope so!

Finals next week. I'm working on this one a tiny little bit this moment and hope to finish it soon but the former could be an impediment. Hope your transition went well. :)

If you still have available civilizations, I believe I can play. I want to play with France. :lol:

Top Bottom