No Treasure for Pirates

PRTO_Musketeer ??????? The Biq file shows a unit called Matchlock Musketeer w/ PRTO_Musketeer. There is no unit folder for Musketeer. What unit are you using for the Musketeer? Also there are no icons in the art/civilopedia/icons/unit folder for this unit.

PRTO_Musketeer ??????? The Biq file shows a unit called Matchlock Musketeer w/ PRTO_Musketeer. There is no unit folder for Musketeer. What unit are you using for the Musketeer? Also there are no icons in the art/civilopedia/icons/unit folder for this unit.

Thats a good question, I asume he carries a sword so anything like that would do, it doesn't really matter as long as the concept is good,

These things in these files and folders are above me all I can say is some units are base units and can be upgraded, some units are able to capture units some can not

The pediaIcon file needs a lot work. There are error in Biq that need fixing. That needs to be done before I can even look at the rest. I will work on the text file first then the Biq file. Give me a few days and I will get back to you. The good news is, it CAN be fixed.

Hi Guardian,
please also check out the first post of the current thread. There is an updated PediaIcons.txt, perhaps that one already fixes the problems you mentioned?

And as I understand, againsttheflow has already done a lot of work on this scenario back in March. I'll send him a PM, perhaps he's still around and can at least send us what he currently has. Would be a shame to let all this go waste... :)

In any case, thanks for helping us out!! :goodjob:

Eclipse: up to now Onan has not yet responded to my PM. Let's give him another week or so, but if he is no longer interested, I'd prefer to take the English. Then we don't need to make the Netherlands human-playable. (And another reason: my wife and me just watched "The Sea Hawk" by Errol Flynn last night, so I'm a big fan of the English right now... (In reality they probably weren't much better than the Spanish, but who cares for reality here... ;) ))

Ok, let's set sail and good luck everybody,
Captain Lanzelot

Hi guys,

The English are free, I won't be playing.

Sorry for the delayed response to you both--new baby.

Have fun!

Onan

Arrr Its my other brother from another mother Arrr!

O I Thar be 4 against 3 in this test of plunder and plague, While we Sea Dogs harrass the Europeans the Undead of the Sea hassass us all

I say we really make those Undear pirates hate those Netherland outcast what ya say boys, are ye in? Arrr!

3 cannons fire for effect!!! Arr what ya mean we got no balls? You better get some! or I'll run ya threwww.

Hi everyone just an update, early yesterday while driving my work truck I experienced either stroke like or heart attack like symptoms, I called my doctor and they said I should be concerned so my job GPS'd a nearby Hospital and I Was admitted, 30 hours later I Was released with a clean bill of health, so I was either having a medicine reaction and/or a pinched nerve in my arm which was my main concern I had. So all is fine now thank God

Hello,

Eclipse4449 please to send e-mail in my Gmail address with information of that PBEM.

AMAZING!!!
and going to Awesome!

I was sent a few invitation to Google Wave. At first I thought it was just another networking site I would have to add to the collection I already have that I can't keep up with now.

Well I watched the video and learned at some point very soon I'll will be managing everyone of those Groups, Forums, facebook, MySpace accounts, email etc. from just one place!

I'm very excited about it because along with the games we play here I like to add a bit of flavor to them by adding RPG or story elements to them and challenging others to do so as well. I'm willing to bet even this Forum will have connectivity to it. With that said I have created an account with my gmail address which most of you know and already getting out of it things I wished I could do using other means.

Watch the 8 minute video and judge for yourself, I think it will take my gaming to a new level

Downloading Pirates Beta for testing.

Top Bottom