No Turks.

There is a pretty good chance they will be featured in a future expansion to civ IV. I'd like to see the Carthaginians and Babylonians make a comeback as well.

That's what I'm hoping! =^_^= It'll be interesting to see if they duplicate some leader-trait combinations or if they add one or more new traits to increase the pool of possible combinations.

Meffy said:
*patpat* Very good. Your zeal for unimportant detail is commendable and will get you far in life. :-}

Along with your gift for unwarranted criticism?

The point is that the basic game can only ship with so many civs out of the hundreds of potential civs. It's possible that any given player's pet civ that wasn't included at release could be in an expansion. If not, mod it.

In Turkey we always wait excitedly whetwer would game developers include our proud:))) nation to their games. Imagine, Ottomans in Age of Empr. III became headline in one of our most important newspapers (Milliyet). Yet I wished Turks would be included in Civ 4 but it does not disappoint me right now, I am a fan to the bone since 1995 :). However if they do not make a Turkish civ in expansion that will cause some cursing...

Don't you guys worry. They will definately be included in the expansion. ;)
I was surprised they didn't include them in the first place. Why even put those Malinese in?

DaLuni said:
Because the Malinese more or less destroyed the whole Arabic economy when Mansu dumped a huge amount of gold on them? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, I thought this thread was going to be from a very confused member of the Grey Wolves.

I would like to see the Ottomans and or the Gokturks. Those are my too picks of Turkish peoples.

Uh, it's pretty hard to dispute that the Ottoman Empire is among the greatest human civilizations ever.

Top Bottom