No unit rewards for research

ArcDM

Chieftain
I make a game in where I am the only Civ, I research up to the Gathering tech and receive only a single worker even though it promises two. Researching religions do not grant great prophets despite that option being enabled. And other techs do not give great people when they should.

I had started with v27 and this bug did not occur until i had loaded a worldbuilder save (from same version), after that no amount of reinstalling resolved it. I left hoping it to be resolved. Half a year goes by I try again with v33 and find it persists.

I make a game in where I am the only Civ, I research up to the Gathering tech and receive only a single worker even though it promises two. Researching religions do not grant great prophets despite that option being enabled. And other techs do not give great people when they should.

I had started with v27 and this bug did not occur until i had loaded a worldbuilder save (from same version), after that no amount of reinstalling resolved it. I left hoping it to be resolved. Half a year goes by I try again with v33 and find it persists.

Did you clear the cache before you started a new game? Or for that matter reloaded the savegame?

JosEPh

The save game before the bug occurred still had the bug. That save was lost months ago.

I've cleared two different caches that showed 'Civ' anywhere in the file names.

I've deleted the program and reinstalled it by Steam.

Thus far nothing had given results.

Update

I had tested every difficulty in v27 and the bug persisted.
For v33 I preformed the same tests and I find that everything worked as expected.

Everything except up to prince difficulty I receive two workers from Gathering, monarch and harder receive only one. If this is a feature I would like it to show in game.

Mostly I just needed to test more extensively before raising a fuss.

Top Bottom