Nobility Managment Thread

The Royal line of Lifespanius would like to announce that they expanded their family with 2 new twins:

the first born girl "Diutia Lifespanius Bellona", and the boy "Praeditus Lifespanius Maximus"
The parents were Helena and Diutius.

Also take not that the succession up to now will be the folowing:
Bellona will inherit the land her mother owns from the D'Atrous clan as well as the title of "princess"

Maximus will inherit all his fathers titles and functions.

OOC:
bellona will be "controlled" by me, Maximus by cyc.

I am happy to announce the wedding of Mellita, my daughter to Brian, son of Lauren. This will join the house of DiSaaMuel with that of Lifespanius.

The wedding ceremony will be short and private with only a few friends in attendance. May the couple be happy and live long. :)

Please recive Gongratulations to the broom and bride from the Nero Family...

Padma: How do I create a House, are there any Minimum Requierements to create a House. Please let me know since I am interested in Creating one (I am awaiting the Despot to Promote Gontskius Maximilian II to be in the Gentry Level)

Royal Houses under a despotic rule? :confused: aren't we jumping a few techs here?

@EA- No.

Attachments

• geneology1.gif
    geneology1.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 92
GenoPro, some free program. It is okay, but, understandibly, it doesn't do BC dates...

@plexus: you forgot you grandson, Praeditus Lifespanius Maximus, in the graph :)

also, somehow the firstborns should propably be marked... or the order of birth.

Top Bottom