Nobility Managment Thread

shai: padma has a different interpretation though. we shouldnt even be royal normally, but there was no fitting case-setting for it otherwise :p

Royalty also was well before the concept of Monarchy. The Monarchy technology represents the concept of a formalized relationship of power sharing by the great families of a nation.

Originally posted by Cyc
As the first act as Despot, I Diutius will move all members of my family into the Royalty level. This will include siblings and their families. All Lifespans have been increased as well.
I would like to announce that Julius Lifespannius is Diutius's 17th cousin twice removed. ;) Does he get to become royalty now? :p

Hehehe :D He was removed twice for a reason :lol: j/k

@Padma: Not to nag, but when will you update the noble list??

Originally posted by Shaitan
Despot = Emperor. Imperial government had nothing to do with Feudalism.
Originally posted by disorganizer
shai: padma has a different interpretation though. we shouldnt even be royal normally, but there was no fitting case-setting for it otherwise :p
Actually, I just haven't differentiated Royal from Imperial yet in this thread. Yet. As I re-read some of the other rulesets, I do see where it does affect lifespan, so I should make it a point to specify. My apologies for any earlier confusion.

The Despot and his immediate family are Imperial. Other Princes/Princesses are considered Royalty.

If we become a Monarchy, the King will be Royalty, as will any other "Petty" or rival Kings. If some character becomes a "High King/King of Kings/Emperor" (i.e., a King holding the fealty of other Kings), then that character and his immediate family will be Imperial.

I have a question. When you put someone in your noble house, do they become nobles??

BTW: When you get my house up there just put the Nero House. I was going to have it stand Nerano House since it sounds better for a house but I changed my mind...

My charc Janus Nero is a Baron. When he dies, will his son inheret the baronship??

Padma: Can you kindly add Ariadne DePaolo (Deceased, Antony's wife), Allegra DePaolo (Deceased, Achilles wife), Antonio DePaolo (Antony's son), and Achilles DePaolo II (Achilles' son)? Thanx Padma. Also, Antonius and Aurelia are Deceased.

Will you kindly add Julius, Cornelia, Julia, and Fabian to the House of Peesea? Also, Honorius died in the dungeon of Gorina, and the Peesea family is now royal, now that they have ascended to the throne of Nar Shaaddaland.

EDIT: Oops! That's Julius, not Janus.

Are we allowed to be high nobles? Or do have to wait for monarchy?

@nobility management:
as punishment, all people defecting from out nation which have no land transferred to them or conquered their lands will be ripped of all their caste-settings by this date. at the moment (afaik) its only civanator. their family, relatives and all future children of those family shall be deposed from out nation and be called "banned". if they will be seen on fanatican soil they shall be captured and thrown into the dungeons to be executed the moring after their capture. any supporters of those illegal defectors will be treated the same.

signed:
despotess bellona lifespania

Top Bottom