Nobility Managment Thread

cg got his land tiles from the despot and did not just claim them... remember that. also i still await ruling of the land office about which tiles are legal or not.

i request imperial status for bellona lifespania and her direct family. she is the despotess at the moment.

Alexander Nero requests Royal status for him and his whole family line. He does this because he is the despot of Neronia...

ANNOUNCEMENT:
we at this moment announce the marriage between bellona lifespania and caesar jade.
the names of both were changed:
* Flavinius Jadius Lifespanius Caeser (Caeser Jade)
* Diutia Jadius Lifespanius Bellona (Bellona Lifespanius)
Note that both will receive imperial status. The new despot is Caeser.

Note also that the Lifespanian line will stay in Royal status (Helena, Bellonas brother etc.).
Note also that the imperial status will only be given to the direct descendants of Bellona and Caeser.
Note also that the Children will be named after their line. If they belong to the Lifespanian Line (Bellona will define that) they will be called "Jadius Lifespanius", if they belong to the Jadian line they will be called "Jadius".

Alexander Nero is dead. His title of despot is passed on to his nephew, Corevius Nero.

Despot Caeser Jade

I would like to make Omar Veers and Mara Jade III be placed in the Nobility rank.

Mara Jade III (Jadius Maraus) would get the title of Contessa
Omar Veers (Veerus Omarus) Would get the title of Count

I would like to create a House for the Jade (Jadius) Family.

House of Jade
Mara Jade III (Jadius Maraus III) - Cousin of the Despot Caeser Jade
Omar Veers (Jadius Veerus Omarus) - Husband to Mara Jade III

Here is the link to the Jadius Family Line.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54257

Please note that it also included the Titles that I would like to see by there names.

The Despot's Promotion page
I would like for Stuck's Character (Stuck ir you are reading this, please post your character's name to be promoted) To be promoted to the rank of Baron

Corevius Nero Is to be able to go into the Imperial ranks. So long as the conditions are met.

The condtions ar beeing met cg. Youve alrwady gotten your child :D

Hi again, Padma. Long time, no see. The Taurnainan Line is being started again, with a new member. His name is Aldadan Taurnaina, and he has been promoted to High Noble by Antony, as stated in this thread.

for future reference:

All the Nero Characters will be at High Nobility at Lord ranking. Julia Peesea will recieve Duchess(Duke) at High Nobility. Anyone related to the Nero's will recieve Marquis and Marquessa. They can accept if they promise not to attack Fanatica.

all members of the lifespanian family are dead except:
rubinia (daughter of bellona)

she just married neo disaamuel, and as such will be renamed to "Caesaria DiSaaMuel Lifespanius Rubinia"

i dont know the exact status though...
the status should be royal at least...
she is the daughtr of caeser jadius, so it may even be imperial until he dies and another despot is coming...

note to the status:
neo disaamuel keep his caste status
each of the resulting children will be given rubinia's or neo's status on a case by case decission (rubinia's if the child is a lifespanian, neo's if its a disaamuel).

neo? I think stuck is going crazy... :D

@padma:
note that rubinia died on giving birth to 2 children. my new character, vendetta lifespania, will take controll of all ownings and claims royalty as she is the aunt of rubinia and thus legitimately inheriting the caste and title from her as noone of her direct successors is left in an adultish state.

@manager:
note that the 2 children rubinia lifespania gave birth to before her death were:
Lucentio DiSaaMuel Lifespanius
Elizabeth DiSaaMuel

As seen from the name, Elizabeth will belong to the DiSaaMuel Family, whereas Lucentio will be officially adopted into the Lifespanian Royal Line.

The 2 only member of that family alife at this moment are Vendetta Lifespanius and Lucentio. Vendetta leads the clan at the moment.

Top Bottom