Not all hills are created equal..?

ston

Warlord
Quick question on what hills might provide when improved.

I improved two hills with windmills and they started off (before improvement) with identical resource icons. After improvement, one of the hills had +1 hammer than the other (they were producing the same in resources otherwise). The hills were identical apart from the fact that the one now showing +1 hammer looked a bit taller than the other.

Is this right? Does the height of a hill affect its resource production after improvement?

TIA :)

Hills are the same everywhere. No funny stuff should happen.

Perhaps one was on a river and you built a levee in the nearest city ?

The height of a hill is irrelevant.

Maybe one of your hills is grassland and the other is plains, though that wouldn't explain them being equal before.

Would you mind providing a screenshot of the hills with windmills and, if possible, the hills before windmills?

I thought tin was +2 on the plot?

The height of a hill is irrelevant.

Maybe one of your hills is grassland and the other is plains, though that wouldn't explain them being equal before.

Would you mind providing a screenshot of the hills with windmills and, if possible, the hills before windmills?

I'll try to do so this evening (@ work atm), I'm pretty sure that I've still got a few saves of the game.

Sussed it out now, on closer inspection one of the hills has a coal resource, which provided +1 hammer compared to its sister hill even though it wasn't mined at the time, just 'windmilled'. When I initially saw the hills it was 'pre-coal' so they looked the same then.

Wine + late == poor observation :)

Top Bottom