babyarcher_screen2.jpg

standing
babyarcher_screen3.jpg

button
babyarcher_screen4.jpg

<<<DOWNLOAD>>>

designed according to
babylonischer bogenschütze.JPG

TAM just keeps getting better and better with these models and skins you're doing Notarzt. Keep up the great work.

Great job Notarzt! It's incredable how you keep coming up with new models of that quality.

Especially I like his beard cause this will bring us closer to a dwarf;) Could you make another even longer one this could maybe be of use for religious units in your mod as well?

been waiting for this unit.

Good job

Ploeperpengel said:
Great job Notarzt! It's incredable how you keep coming up with new models of that quality.

Especially I like his beard cause this will bring us closer to a dwarf;) Could you make another even longer one this could maybe be of use for religious units in your mod as well?

I think if you shrink them down 20% or so they'll be very dwarf-like! Good idea Ploep.

woodelf said:
I think if you shrink them down 20% or so they'll be very dwarf-like! Good idea Ploep.

I was thinking of more. seZereth already works on a dwarf with the right proportions but was missing a beard. Now Notarzt made one which can be removed and put to other models. We can make a whole set of different dwarf units out of this!

Or give it another expression: where the DNA of all living beings is stored in each and every cell the DNA of a dwarf is soleley to be found in his beard!

Feel free to add the beard to any model you want to. There also is a separate .dss for the beard. So it can be easyly reskinned to blond/black/red.

And I'll probably make longer beards when it comes to redesign the TAM-missionaries.

Notarzt said:
Feel free to add the beard to any model you want to. There also is a separate .dss for the beard. So it can be easyly reskinned to blond/black/red.

And I'll probably make longer beards when it comes to redesign the TAM-missionaries.

Thx a lot and great to hear that:)

You certainly need a beard like that of Miraculix from Asterix for Druids. That's exactly the kind of beard I could use too, a more fluffy one.:D

Have been waiting for than since the release date. I have just noticed it though! GOOD JOB! I'm really impressed, this would probably start me off modding units into the game. Thanx a lot man!:goodjob: :) :goodjob:

Hi again Notarzt! Could you please post or preferably send me the separate files of the beard and the hat? in any format and in any program it's Okay.

Just the separate objects, hat and beard.
If you don't mind I just intend to possibly create units with a Babylonian flavour ;).

I like this a lot good work could you make one with out a beard that would be good and helpful.

Top Bottom